The mission of Westside Community Center of Bartlesville is to educate and empower the underserved in our community.
Our vision is to build our community by providing a caring attitude and outstanding efforts to:
• Serve social and personal needs
• Serve economic and recreational needs
• Motivate and build character
• Serve the aspirations of the members
• Provide educational, cultural, social and economic programs
WCC employs an executive director, executive assistant and other staff to implement these aims and our Board meets regularly to review and guide WCC operations.
Visit our Board and Leadership page to learn more about our team.